Tuesday 11 March 2014

Duck, Duck Duck, Costumed People

Day Two: I still have no wifi.

Ngl, me and my siblings slept for 12 hours and I’d blame jet lag but let’s be real, it’s because my life is made up of wifi and sleep and no wifi means only sleep.

Anyway, the plan today was to go to town and I assumed that meant shopping but we went to the tourist help shop for maybe an hour before breakfast and that was it. The day was still pretty great though; during breakfast/lunch, a band or something just walked into the train station in small groups before coalescing in the empty middle square and playing a few songs.

This man's cape is very important. 
Once that was over and I was left sufficiently confused and elated, we decided to walk around to visit some churches and see more buildings and stuff.




We also saw a lot of ducks so that was very exciting for me I love ducks. DUCKS.
For some reason some party or parade or something was going on and everyone was in really colourful costumes and everyone jingled and it was actually kinda great.

I feel like that baby is looking right at me. 

I love this picture because what does that sign even mean omg 'No women and children'? 'All children must be unattended'? 



Have I mentioned how I really like the buildings and architecture in Zurich? They’re all old and interesting. They all have a sense of history, a muted personality that begs to be explored.

No, really, what is all that shit on the ledge. That looks potentially hazardous


ducks
haha. fart. 




Have I done J. J. Abrams proud? 




We eventually ended up in a park that overlooked the city and goodness gracious me, what a view.

Hi dad 
That dog is braver than me.



After we made our way back we were passing by a lake and my dad decided we should get a better view of it. Guess what the first thing we saw was.

I would have accepted ‘birds’ or ‘drop down; avoid
Is this even a duck


And also dogs but I didn't get any photos of them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment